CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

rain check-

I had to get my first rain check last night.  I've never really had the courage to ask for one before, but since this was such a hot deal I was after, I mustarded it up to ask.

I went to Walgreen's last night to snag this awesome deal-


They are currently on sale for 1/2 price making them $3.99 each.  I currently have 4 coupons for $4.00 off!
Yes, my friend, that makes them FREE.  Unfortunately, they were out of stock - which tells me I have some other 'couponing' friends in Searcy that I need to get to know!

The guy at the check out last night was very nice.  He gave me a rain check for the item not in stock & told me the truck should be in on Saturday.  I can't wait to go back & get this awesome deal!

Until next time-

happy friday & happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment